WORLD HVAC ENGRG. SDN. BHD. (formerly known as WORLD AIR-CONDITIONING & ELECTRICAL SERVICES) was founded in 1997. Our company started off as a home office located in Jalan Tun Dr. Ismail, Negeri Sembilan. With our employees and management team being the backbone of our company and continuous support from clients and business associates, our company has expanded and relocated to the industrial area, not to mention that we are still growing. After more than 20 years of experience in the HVAC industry, our company is still providing customers with products and services of outstanding quality.
Established of WORLD AIR-CONDITIONING & ELECTRICAL SERVICES
Registered as PETRONAS service vendor
Move to factory at Seremban Light Industrial Park
Converted to WORLD AIR-CONDITIONING ENGINEERING (M) SDN. BHD.
Registered as SHELL service vendor
Sole distributor for COPE's products at Asia Region
Registered as GSC service vendor
Registered as SAMSUNG service vendor
Registered as AIRASIA service vendor
Converted to WORLD HVAC ENGRG SDN BHD
Ventilation system contractor at PANTAI 2 SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT
Ventilation system contractor at Lemongrass Project, Kuantan
Formed affiliation relationship with Australian base company - OZWIDE HVAC PTY LTD
Set up production for ventilation ducting
Registered as Hicom service vendor
- To consistently provide cost effective, ethical, reliable and high quality solutions to our customers.
- To sustain a safe, challenging and rewarding work environment for our greatest asset — our employees.
- Provide competitive price and technical support to our respectable business partner.
- Always putting our customers first, our company aspire to be customers’ preferred and trusted problem solver in the HVAC industry.
- In this ever-growing industry, our company strives to be one of the most reputable company in Malaysia, or better, the world.
- A company where employees are honored to call a second home. Our company aim to provide an enjoyable, fun yet challenging working environment for our employees.
- We envision our organisation to be one that plans its businesses and creates new markets with an awareness of the implication of events of the social issues, events and trends including economic, political and technological changes