Ventilation ducting are all custom-made based on customer’s preferences. Below are the several types of ventilation ducting we provide:
Galvanized Steel ducting
Galvanized steel ducting is the standard and most common ducting used in the market. The steel sheet metal has been treated with zinc to form a coating on the surface of the metal in order to prevent rusting and avoid cost of painting.
Why Galvanized Steel Duct?
- A non-porous surface that can be cleaned easily
- The smooth metal makes it an unfriendly environment for biological contaminants.
- Long-lasting and durable, especially when proper maintenance has been carried out on a regular basis.
- Would not collect dust as easily.
- More rigid compared to some other materials.
Fabric ducting provides a more even distribution and blending of the air-conditioner air in a given space than a conventional duct system. It offers variety benefits that traditional ducting often cannot. Fabric ducting is constructed with fabric in the shape of cylindrical tubes, half-round or quarter panel. However, the fabric ducts require a minimum of certain range of airflow and static pressure for it to work.
Why Fabric Ducting ?
- Superior Air Dispersion
- Simple & Easy Installation
- Light Weight
- Reducing Transportation Cost
- Minimize risks of Damage
Flexible ducts are typically made of flexible plastic over a metal wire coil to shape a tube. A protective layer surrounds the insulation, and is usually composed of polyethylene or metalized PET. It is commonly attached with long zip ties or metal band claps.
Why Flexible Ducting ?
- Easy installation because the it can be aligned easily unlike rigid duct, which must be aligned exactly.
- Very convenient for attaching supply air outlets to the rigid ductwork.
- Flexible duct can tolerate moderate negative pressures.
Fibreglass is a common type of fibre-reinforced plastic using glass fibres. It is cheaper and more flexible than carbon fibre, not to mention also stronger than many metals by weight.
Fibreglass duct is furnished in two styles:
- Flat sheets for fabrication
- Round prefabricated duct
Why Fibreglass Ducting ?
- Easily transported
- Easily assembled in the fields
- Very quiet
Air Ducting Decontamination
Widely Needed Service.
The American Lung Association estimates that we spend 90% of our time indoors. Indoor air pollution can be 2 to 3 times more contaminated than outdoor pollution. It’s easy to see how a workplace could be harmful to a person’s health.
Indoor Air Pollution.
The ‘SICK BUILDING SYNDROME’ is a National problem affecting everyone’s health.
Clean HVAC System.
- Increase Energy Savings
- Minimize Product Contamination
- Reduce Risks of Fire & Explosion
- Improve Health Standards
- Increase Heating / Cooling Efficiency
- Improve Plant and Office Environment Brighten Employee and Public Image
Central Air Duct System Disease.
- Contamination builds up overtime in air systems. Heat and moisture are introduced into air ducts both in the heating and cooling season which acts as an incubator (causing germs, fungi, bacteria and dust mites to grow.) THOUSANDS OF SICK BUILDINGS HAVE BEEN TRACED TO HAVE CONTAMINATED AIR SYSTEMS including the Legionnaire’s Disease outbreak that killed 29 people in 1976 (As reported by the National)